Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ¾ cup cashews, soaked
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Line a mini muffin tray with grease proof paper.
- Add almond meal and apricots to a food processor and blend until combined.
- Scoop mixture evenly between 6 mini muffin holes and press firmly. Transfer for freezer to set.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth. Spoon or pour mixture evenly on top of the pre-set bases.
- Transfer to freezer for about 4 hours or until set.