- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds, brazil nuts)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a small slice tray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the slice tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares or rectangles.
Double mixture and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.