Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- ¼ cup almond meal or buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil (for frying)
- Mix the ingredients together to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat and spoon mixture into the pan. Heat until browned on the bottom, flip and leave for 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve by themselves or topped with natural yoghurt and fruit.