- 200g cabbage, shredded
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp coconut or buckwheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- Pepper and chilli for seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Whisk the eggs and tamari together, and stir through the rest of the ingredients (except the oil) to form a batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and pour about ¾ cup of mixture into the pan and flatten with spatula.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until well browned. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Serve with a side salad.