- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 4 stalks spring onion, chopped
- 8 Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 asparagus bunch, chopped
- ½ cup tasty cheese
- Handful fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp chilli
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and grease a small casserole dish, or slice tray.
- Layer vegetables and cheese in the tray, sprinkle with spices and pour eggs over the top.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until eggs have risen and are cooked through.