Grilled Chicken With Salad and Tzatziki Dressing
- 450g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano, fresh or dried
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups rocket
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup Danish fetta, crumbled
- ¼ cup tzatziki sauce (optional)
- Marinate the chicken in its listed ingredients in the fridge for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-4 minutes each side.
- For the salad, simply assemble, and portion into 4 bowls. Top with chicken and serve!