Lemon and Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed or sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.5cm fresh ginger, grated
- 8 asparagus stalks, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into thin strips
- ½ head broccoli
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika and cayenne pepper together. Coat the chicken and marinate for 2 hours in a glass bowl or container in the fridge.
- Heat half the oil in a pan or wok on medium heat and cook the chicken for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Pour the remaining oil in the pan, add the vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the chicken back in, stir through.
- Serve hot. Squeeze with fresh lime to serve.