Lean Steak and Salad Wholemeal Wrap With Guacamole
- 680g lean steak (eye fillet or sirloin is best)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Dollop of sour cream (optional)
- In a small saucepan with 2 tbsp olive oil, add cumin, coriander, garlic and 2 tbsp. lime juice, sautéing for approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Add steak and capsicum to saucepan, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare.
- Make guacamole: In a medium bowl, mash together avocado, onion, coriander, red pepper flakes, and remaining 2 tbsp lime juice until chunky, then season with salt.
- Thinly slice steak, and serve with fresh tomato, coriander and guacamole.