- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, halved, with seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, halved, with seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 400g new potatoes, peeled, washed and sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp thyme
- Small handful of fresh chives, chopped
- Pinch of paprika
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Add capsicums and onion, stir-frying for 6-7 minutes or until softened. Add potatoes, turning to low heat.
- Preheat grill to high. Pour eggs over the vegetables in the frying pan. Season to taste, topping with thyme, paprika and chives, cooking for 5 minutes.
- Put pan under grill for 1-2 minutes until omelette is set and golden.
- Cut into wedges and serve with fresh tomato and salad.