Roast Chicken With Garlic Green Beans
- 6 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 340g green beans, ends trimmed
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts, with skin
- Preheat oven to 230ºC. Coat a large baking tray with 1 tbsp. of oil, arranging a single layer of lemon slices on the bottom.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, green beans and remaining oil, tossing to coat. Using tongs, remove green beans and layer them on top of lemon slices.
- Add potatoes to same olive oil mixture and toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on separate baking tray. Place chicken with olive oil mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Place chicken on top of potatoes, pouring any remaining olive oil mixture over chicken.
- Bake chicken and potatoes for 50 minutes. Remove tray and place beans in oven for 10 minutes. Place a chicken breast on each of 4 serving plates, dividing green beans and potatoes equally. Serve warm.