Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata
- 6 large free-range or organic eggs
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups firmly packed kale, chopped
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 85g fresh ricotta
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Sauté sweet potatoes in 1 tbsp. oil in an ovenproof saucepan over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden; remove and keep warm.
- Sauté kale, onion and garlic in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes or until kale is wilted and tender. Stir in potatoes. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes. Sprinkle egg mixture with ricotta.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-14 minutes or until set. Serve and enjoy!