- 230g packet of organic corn chips
- 400g can mixed beans
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 squashes, grated
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 avocado, diced
- Dollop of sour cream (optional)
- Fresh coriander to serve (optional)
- In saucepan over low to medium heat, toss beans through with cumin for approx. 4 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In two bowls, place desired amount of corn chips topping with desired amount of beans, squash, zucchini, tomato and carrots. Sprinkle with cheese and place under grill for approx. 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with avocado and sour cream and coriander as desired. Serve and eat!